Century Homes are pleased to bring to your attention their unique, specialized team “LEASING AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT”. We are not the first ones who offer and search rental properties, but we are the first, who have established a team and a “LEASING AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT” Department. We are the first real estate agency, which will offer you a comprehensive package of services, regarding the renting out and the management of your property. This will maximize your investment and will guarantee you safety and peace of mind. Our team is made up of skilled and experienced professionals, strongly motivated to change the outdated model for renting out residential and commercial properties.
Our priorities are the clients, both tenants and landlords and our success is born out of the well-established and innovative model and your word-of-mouth recommendations.
We aim to strengthen our position as a leading company and a leading model in leasing and property management. The only way to achieve this is by providing the highest standard of services, doing our best to come up to your expectations and to thank you for your ensuing recommendations.
The model’s foundation consists in setting up long-term associations with landlords, tenants and investors, by offering a unique approach and method. No matter whether you need just renting out or renting out and property management, we are prepared to deliver a comprehensive package of services which will satisfy all your needs. Our skills and experience give us the self-confidence to respond to and satisfy your needs, both in the residential and the business sector /commercial and office spaces/.
What do we offer?
- viewings and valuation of properties’ potential
- professional advice
- top advertising and marketing of the property
- agent-assisted property viewings
- qualifying potential tenants
- checking a prospective tenant’s creditworthiness
- checking the tenant’s references and recommendations
- tenant negotiations
- preparing a leasing contract
- making an inventory of the property
- property insurance
- checking the regular payment of utility bills
- regular visits and checking-up the maintenance and upkeep of the property – written report
- preparing an annex upon extension of the leasing contract
- examination of the property upon the tenant’s leave
- financial report at the end of the period
- real estate market advice and valuation, aiming a greater objectiveness upon putting the property on the market
- 24/7 personal contact with an agent
- 24/7 emergency repairs
To learn more for the various options, please contact us.
- Subscription in our data-base and constant contact with one of our agents
- Assistance in finding the perfect property
- Landlord negotiations
- Arranging property viewings in time, suitable for you
- Assistance in checking the condition of the property
- Contract preparing
- Preparing an inventory
- A personal agent to contact when you need assistance
- Checking the current utility bills
- Assistance upon re-signing the contract
- Unceasing search of new, better opportunities