Century Homes
Aug 20, 2026 12:18
Please visit our new office in the center opposite the post office, 4. Rafael Mihaylov str. !
 English  Áúëãàðñêè  Ðóññêèé
  
 
» Proposed New Flights Could Bring International Connections Closer to Veliko Tarnovo
» Park "Detski Kat" in Gorna Oryahovitsa – a wonderful place for rest and relaxation
» "Homes Are for Living, Not Speculation" as Bulgaria Considers Higher Tax on Multiple Properties
» By the end of 2026, Gorna Oryahovitsa Airport could welcome its first aircraft
» The property market has calmed down
» Àll News...
Newsletters Sign-up
I agree with Privacy Policy, Terms & Conditions and General Conditions
 
 
» 18th Mindya Rock Fest 2026 – Next Gen!
» Lighting Sells Homes: Why Good Lighting Matters in a More Cautious Housing Market
» Bulgaria Sees Fastest Rise in EU Living Standards, Climbs Ahead of Three Member States
» Àll News...


News

Font size:  A  A  A
A 24-hour Security from the Ministry of Interior will Protect the Famous Bulgarian Monument Buzludzha
Wednesday, May 02, 2018
A 24-hour security will now protect the Buzludzha Monument, the press office of the district administration reports. The initiative to place a cabin and police official of the Ministry of Interior is from the regional governor of Stara Zagora, Gergana Mikova.

"At the beginning of my term, I said that one of the priorities in my work would be the preservation and socialization of the Buzludzha Monument, but the most important thing at first is to stop the unregulated penetration of the building because we know how many dangers it is hiding. Everybody knows that whole groups of young people - Bulgarians and foreigners - are trying to get inside, "Gergana Mikova, District Governor of Stara Zagora, said.

She added that the next step would be the auditing of the building. "I hope that this will happen soon as well." After clarifying whether and how far the construction is compromised, it is possible to consider clearing and securing a certain area inside the monument and providing visitors with access to it, "explained the governor of Stara Zagora.

Last night, a junior police inspector, Stefan Dimitrov, stood up for the first watch. Already after the commencement of his change of the monument, a large group of young men arrived, who insisted on entering, but were told that it was forbidden. Disappointed lovers of extreme experiences are forced to go back, the report said.
For years, the entrances to the half-buried monument had been planked to stop the tourists from accessing the interior. Almost immediately, however, barriers were crashed by curious visitors.

The interest in the spectacular monument has increased in recent years and people from all over the world come to see it.
Source: www.novinite.com
User: Guest
» Login » Register

» 30 PRICE REDUCED
EXCLUSIVE! Ready to move in three-bedroom house with a swimming pool in Karaisen village, one hour drive from Veliko Tarnovo
House € 99 950
Location: Pavlikeni

» RENTALS
Fully furnished office for rent in Kartala district, Veliko Tarnovo
Office Space € 260
Location: Veliko Tarnovo




Privacy Policy  |  Terms & Conditions  |  General Conditions
© 2026 ch-eu.com. All rights reserved.