1. Dedicate myself to making the process of buying your next home as easy
and as successful as possible.
2. Respect you, your needs and be honest and forthright.
3. Hold your best interests in the highest regard throughout the process.
4. Value and respect your time, being as efficient and effective as possible.
5. Understand your needs and respond quickly.
6. Consult with you to determine your particular real estate wants and needs.
7. Use my base of experience, knowledge, tools and the most up-to-date training
to best serve you.
8. Explain each step of the process and act as a guide to help you make most informed decisions.
9. Disclose material facts known about the property and respond to questions concerning the property.
10. Help determine your purchasing power, while explaining alternative methods
of purchasing and/or financing.
11. Provide an action plan for locating the right property, at the right price
and terms, in an acceptable time frame.
12. To the best of my ability, continuously show you new properties that fit your needs.
13. Provide a Customized Home Search Plan for locating the right property for you, only showing you properties that will best meet your needs and in accordance with Fair Housing regulations and ethical real estate practices.
14. Use the most comprehensive database of listings in the area, to help you find the home that best meets your needs, whether that be the Multiple Listing Service and/or other methods.
15. Provide the resources of Century Homes that offers thousands of listings,
allowing you to easily review homes that are right for you, access in-depth information on neighborhoods, and additional information.*
16. Use my knowledge and expertise to promote the most valuable purchase
on your behalf. I will assist you in evaluating the market value of properties that
are of interest to you and help you obtain the most advantageous price and terms.
17. Provide access to financing that meets your needs, at the lowest possible rates available to you.
18. Advise and assist you in completing your purchase agreement, and present
your offer with integrity in a light most favorable to your needs.
19. Upon acceptance of an offer by you, pre-settlement (escrow) activities throughout the closing process will be monitored as permitted by law or local practice.
20. Offer to provide you with information regarding other professionals (e.g. attorneys, accountants, inspectors, contractors) that may assist you during and
after your move.
21. Utilize the Century Homes System of offices to provide you with
the agent name in the area of your new home, to assist you further.
|Shop / Retail